Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Souper Bowl Sunday!

Ah, what a wonderful day it was filled with family, celebration, and shoes!

Liam officially reached the five month mark on Sunday.  He is growing way too quickly for me.  I look at how much he can do now and it amazes me daily!  He is such a happy baby giggling, smiling, and talking up a storm. He is not quite reading novels yet, but we are continuing with our daily reading lesson.  He is pretty entertained, but is easily distracted; I am hoping his inattentiveness is not the prelude to what is to come.  Chris and I are both easily distracted at times, so I guess he has no chance.  We had to stop his rice cereal a couple of weeks ago, so we are a little behind on table foods.  Needless to say, he started oatmeal on Sunday, so we are hoping for better results.  Thus far, he really is pretty disinterested.

Everything goes in his mouth


Seriously, everything goes in his mouth.  Even his dad's cup.


Super Bow.l Sunday also resulted in some fabulous shoe shopping for me :-)  I am so excited about my purchases!



Honestly I rarely wear heels, but they were too awesome to pass up.  Now if we could only get rid of this snow .  .  . at least we got to finish the day with some fabulous beef stew thanks to Carolyn!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that Liam is already 5 months old. Time flies! And I absolutely love those shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute!!

    And, those shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete