Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Big Head

We continue to have daily changes!  We went to the doctor on Friday and found out all of Liam's most recent "stats."

Weight = 14lbs. 15.5 oz (We'll just round this up to 15)
Height = 25 1/2 inches

Drum roll please ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Head Circumference:  17.25 inches -- i.e. 100th percentile

I knew his head was big, but apparently it can't get any bigger.  Since his birth, I have always said he was advanced, but I guess his "big brains" just add credibility to my hypothesis :-)

Since he has such brain power, we have decided to start the My Baby Can R.ead program.  My mother decided that we needed, so we will see how it goes.  Thus far my only complaint is there are no written guidelines to follow.  We hope to start it soon, so I will keep everyone updated on what I think about the program.

In other news this week, we officially started cereal after our doctor's appointment.  The following pictures show it all:

Seriously, what is this stuff??


Back it up Mom



And we're done .  .  .

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! All those big brains will surely come in handy as he learns to read! :)

    ReplyDelete