Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Hiking Extravaganza! Happy 6 Months Baby Boy!

Our Little One is officially 6 months old!  I know I say this every month, but really, where did the time go??  It seems like I was pregnant for an eternity and now the time is flying by!  To celebrate this momentous occasion, we decided to make our first family hiking trip and try out our new Kel.ty Kids Carrier for the first time. (Well other than Chris wearing it around the house in anticipation of the official first use on the trail.  Here's the recap in pictures:

Getting kisses from mom before we start

Posing for one more picture with Dad before we get going

Dad is packing me up

All packed up and ready to go

Excited about our hike!

Time for a rest 

Taking a little break



Checking out the homestead with Mom even though I slept through it


YAY!!  I finished my first hike at Lost B.ridge!

Oh, there is so much more to come!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! It looks like he really enjoyed himself. :). A beautiful and memorable day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! I think those sunglasses on him are so cute. Glad you had a great day and I look forward to more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those picturse.. cant believe he is 6 months... I believe that the fun starts at 6 months!!! enjoy!! HES ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy half birthday to Liam! Looks like a great hike with an adorable little boy! (Oh, and a nice hubby too.) :)

    ReplyDelete