Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

6 Month Stats

Head : 94th percentile
Height: 42nd percentile
Weight: 48th percentile

Liam continues to top the charts with his massive head, but appears to be average with height and weight.  While we were there, we found out he had an ear infection and he officially started an antibiotic.   I wonder, how in the world did we miss that?  No fussiness, fever, pulling on his ears, etc. Much to my surprise, my MIL claims that Chris had a busted eardrum as a kid before she knew anything about his ear infection.  Awesome, it sounds like I am going to need an ear scope for the future.

In related news, I think I am going to start posting my "New Mommy Tips."  As I look back, I think, uh probably should have done things a little differently.  So here we go:
  • Mommy Tip #1:
    • Don't lean in too close when baby has a rattle; he will hit you in the face.  .  . (luckily this did not happen to me, but I did watch it happen to my FIL this morning in the middle of church.)

1 comment:

  1. How crazy about the secret ear infection! Glad it was caught, though, and hope it goes away soon! Yay for good stats!

    And, yeah, that's a pretty useful tip... :)

    ReplyDelete