Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello 9 Months!

Wow!  Wow!  9 Months and counting.  .  .  as I cuddled with my little guy tonight before he went to bed, all I could think about was how big he was getting.  I know the bigger he gets he will not want me to cuddle with him and give him lots of kisses.  That thought really makes me sad.  Before I know it, I will be planning his 1st birthday party.  The milestones are coming way too quickly for me.

So here is the 9 month breakdown:

  • 5 teeth
  • Crawling 
  • Attempting to pull up on everything
  • Loves to crawl over and dog-pile you 
  • Eating a huge variety of food including lasagna (his new favorite)
  • Lots of "chatting" (mamamama, dadadada, babababa)
  • Still loves to be outside more than anywhere else .  .  .

Played so hard he fell asleep yet again in the exersaucer

Loving the new pool!

Required a little bit of a break from the water

And back in!


I promise he does not wear a hat all the time, but I think he is pretty stinkin' cute anyway!

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute in his hat!! Happy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your going to have a walker very soon! Happy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hes adorable!! 9 months- holy time flies...

    ReplyDelete