Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Skiing Fun and Wedding Bliss

Taos was AMAZING!!!!  The snow, not so much, but we still had a blast.  Thanks to the Highams for putting up with us for the week.  We had a great time skiing and eating glorious, glorious New Mexican food.  It is absolutely fabulous. If you have never been there, the food and scenery make the trip totally worth it.  The hardest part of the trip for me was being away from my baby for 6 nights!!  Luckily, my mom and dad were willing to bring Liam up a day early so that I could at least see him sleeping in his crib when we got home.

Mommy Tip #2: Don't leave your baby for more than a day or two if you don't have to; you will miss them TERRIBLY!!!!

My brother-in-law recently got married as well.  Hence:

Mommy Tip #3: If you want to enjoy any wedding festivities, you need to find a reliable babysitter to stay with the baby in the evening.

Liam is like a clock.  If you get off schedule, he certainly lets you know it.  None the less, the ceremony appeared beautiful from the outside looking in.  Liam and I got to see the bride walk in and then promptly had to go out to the foyer.  Coincidentally, my nephew Carson also could not make it too far in the ceremony.  Needless to say, Tara (my SIL) and I got to view the wedding from the "cheap seats."

No comments:

Post a Comment