Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Putting It in Writing

Weeks have gone by and pounds have come off, but I have really lack the motivation to take off the final 7lbs or so that I need to.  To be completely honest, I have about 9 lbs that I should loose.  .   .  With that being said, I am putting this in writing.  I am hoping that once this is "out" on the world wide web, I will have no choice but to suck it up and do it.  So this is it.  It is on.  Anyone else with me?

  • The plan: start the original Weight W.atchers Points program (I tried the new WW program and was really not happy with the results otherwise known as the lack of results)
  • Official start date: 4/19/11
  • Official starting weight:  (not sure I am really ready to share this info :-)
I will be waiting a couple of weeks before I bring in exercise. I re-tweaked my knee this weekend, so it needs to rest a little first-- that's another story.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch for the knee! But, good luck with the weight loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you - and I have roughly the same amount of weight to lose. I've had some success lately with tracking my calorie intake and exercise on my iPhone using the My Fitness Pal app - when I know I'm going to have to record what I've eaten, it makes me think twice about shoving a million sweets into my mouth. Easter weekend was a bit of a bust, but I've already lost four pounds using the app and increasing the number of workouts I fit in each week. (Okay, so if I'm being totally honest, I've fallen off the wagon this past week, but maybe we can help motivate each other?)

    ReplyDelete